Friday, August 31, 2018

Happy Birthday for a friend

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend who likes purple.  I used PTI Gran's Garden set and SU Perfect Plum ink and pattern paper.
To stamp the flowers I used Perfect Plum for both layers but stamped off once for the lighter base layer and full strength for the top layer.  The dotted centers are SU So Saffron ink and the leaves are SU Wild Wasabi.  I die cut the images with the matching dies and mounted one flower with foam tape over the other one which is glued to the base.  The white panel is die cut with a Sizzix Tim Holtz die. The sentiment is from SU Rose Wonder set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. You've done a great job on the layered stamping, JoAnn! Love the shades of purple! The lacy die cut with the same color paper peeking through adds wonderful interest and elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design, JoAnn! I also love that you chose Perfect Plum for both layers on the flowers...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the layering and your Beautiful Blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the color and the flowers and the cut out part of this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.