Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Just Us Girls #454 Color Week

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a young girl at church.  I used this week's JUGS Color Week challanged
The image is a cute Penny Black stamp called Birthday Wheels.  I stamped her on X-Press Blend Card and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  Her hat is paper-pieced with the same background paper which is from MFT Pastel Stripes 6x6 pad.  I die cut her with a Spellbinders Scallop Rectangle die and mounted the panel with foam tape.  I die cut the lt. green stripe paper with a MFT Blueprints 20 die.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  I just put foam tape on the ends of the sentiment strip and place it over the corner of the image panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This little girl is adorable and you've colored her so well, JoAnn! I love that her hat matched the soft stripes of the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! That little girl is such a cutie and I love the striped background. Perfect use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us again at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! You've been busy making lots of gorgeous creations! Thanks for joining us this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.