Friday, September 11, 2020

Birthday Wishes for CAS Mix Up - Embossing with Dies


 
 Hello Friends.  First, let me say that I hate the new Blogger. :(  I can't tell you how much trouble I have had the last 2 days with it and I am finally trying to get this card posted for the CAS Mix Up Card Challenge. - Embossing with Dies.
 
 
For my card I used this lovely flower from Technique Tuesday called Royal Jasmine.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with SU Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut it with the matching die and then did a little extra fussy cutting.  I mounted it with foam tape on a Stitched Rectangle die cut panel embossed with a die from Kaisercraft.  You can see the embossing better in the photo below.  The sentiment is from SU Butterfly Wishes.  
 
 Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. I’m totally with you... can’t stand the new Blogger. I keep having to switch back to the old one to add pictures. I hope the glitches are fixed before they make it permanent.
    Your card is so pretty. Love the soft colours. I can see the embossed background in both pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamped,colored and die cut flowers, JoAnn. The die embossed background made a lovely textured background for your flowers. So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up. The more you use the new Blogger, the easier it gets. In the beginning I would just switch to the old Blogger when I got stuck. They have made several changes since it was introduced. Hope it gets easier for you too. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new blogger is awful!! I'm sure most of us don't like the change. Too bad no one asked our opinion. :)

    Your card is beautiful JoAnn. I love the soft and delicate colour of your pretty blooms. The dry embossed background adds a lovely, subtle pattern along with texture and dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same sentiment here JoAnn on the new Blogger! Trina I've done the same thing switching back an forth. Ugh! But JoAnn your card is stunning. I've never tried that technique with dies. I'll have give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful! I need to try using my dies that way. So far so good on new Blogger, but with struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty and worth the trouble of the new blogger. It will all work out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect die to emboss the background, JoAnn! It's dainty and delicate and a perfect match for this sweet flower! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh JoAnn this card is beautiful in it's true CAS design and the soft colouring of the blooms is delightful. I do love the die embossing chosen to make this bouquet pop out even more. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This royal jasmine is beautiful against the embossed background. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.