Monday, September 21, 2020

Another Birthday Card

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card I made using the Altenew/Pinkfresh Studio Celebrate Us set that I used yesterday.  I really love using these flowers.

 

 I stamped several flowers and I used SU Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry inks for these flowers and colored the leaves with Granny Apple Green Blends.  I colored the centers with a brown marker and added Wink of Stella to them.  The sentiment is from SU Fancy Phrases stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on a stitched oval die.  The flowers and sentiment were mounted with foam tape.  The white panel is die cut with Simon Says Stamp Marilyn Full Card die.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,

JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This flower is as beautiful in yellow as in pink, JoAnn! Love that background to show off the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your pretty pink version from the last post and these yummy yellow ones are beautiful. I have this set and have yet to use it. 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shading is FAB! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.