Thursday, September 17, 2020

CAS Christmas Challenge - Christmas Tree

 Hello friends.  I have a card for the CAS Christmas September Challenge - Christmas Tree.

I printed this cute Lily of the Valley digital image (Teddy with Christmas Tree) and die cut it with my new Reverse Confetti Center Frame Cover Panel die.  I colored the image with Promarkers and added Fun Flock to the hat brim and pompom.  I added  modeling paste at the bottom of the image for the snow and sprinkled fine glitter over it for a little sparkle  The DSP is from MFT Candy Land 6x6 pad.  It has Christmas greetings all over it so I didn't need to add a sentiment.  I strategically placed merry & bright and merry Christmas in the top opening of the die cut.  For a final touch I added Wink of Stella to the star and ornaments.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,

JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful frame for this sweet bear and Christmas tree, JoAnn! Love how you've added "fur" to his hat and the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little bear carrying his Christmas tree. Adorable card, JoAnn. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe cut little bear with the Christmas tree. Love the image - thanks joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable teddy with tree, JoAnn - just love your coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love that frame, what a great way to add interest behind your image and that background looks very familiar. I just yesterday found that exact wording on a scrap paper that I am trying to get all the scraps organized so I can use them up, but first I need to know I have them. Is that a background stamp? If so, I must have stamped it from a friend, because I do NOT own it! Fantastic little bear with the tree and I love the puffy white "fur" on his hat! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That frame is just the touch to show off this bear and his Christmas tree. Beautiful. Your word placement adds that special sentiment. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful festive card JoAnn, such a sweet little bear, love his fluffy pompom and hat! Thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww ... this is so sweet JoAnn!! I love your adorable teddy holding the Christmas tree. Wonderful colouring to bring him to life!! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is too cute. What a fabulous frame to highlight Teddy. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.