Sunday, September 6, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card to share.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 
and the colors from the new Color Hues Challenge by my good friend Nancy Leppek. The colors for their first challenge are yellow and green.

I used SU So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz inks for the pretty flower from PinkFresh Layered Bouquet and matching die.  The stripe pattern paper is some older paper.  The sentiment is from SU Blossoms In Bloom and cut with an MFT Stitched Fishtail Flag die.  I cut one end and then inserted it back in the die and cut the other end.  The flower and sentiment are mounted with foam tape on a white panel embossed with SU Dainty Diamonds EF (love this EF).

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. The green stripes and yellow flowers are so fresh and pretty, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! What beautiful flowers---perfect for any season of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fresh, clean colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a sweet card! So glad to have you joining in our challenge, JoAnn.That EF is quite special, I love the detail it adds to your lovely bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love those flowers and the pretty background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty bouquet of flowers JoAnn. I love the EF and the patterned paper too. I was so thrilled to see you playing along at Color Hues and thanks for the shout out too my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bouquet of flowers! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These beautiful yellow flowers are accented perfectly by the colorful background paper and the embossed paper. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.