Sunday, September 13, 2020

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card for a little one at church who is turning 1 year old this week.


I used the cute zebra and sentiment from SU Zany Zebras.  I stamped the zebra, and his party hat, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and fussy cut them out.  I colored the hat with markers and added it to the zebra, which I mounted with foam tape.  I sponged Pear Pizzazz ink over the bottom of the center panel and then over-stamped it with an older grass stamp in Wild Wasabi ink.  I sponged some lt. blue ink over the top portion for a sky.  I die cut the balloons and mounted them with foam tape.  I hand drew the balloon strings.  The sentiment is also mounted with foam tape.  The mat is Balmy Blue.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,

JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Awh! This is so sweet, JoAnn! Perfect for a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect birthday card for a little one. That zebra is absolutely adorbs and you've made such a cute little scene for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happy zebra will be the hit of the birthday party with his festive balloons. This card is perfect for the little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.