Monday, September 28, 2020

Give Thanks

 Hello Friends.  I have a new card to share today.  We will soon be in the season of giving thanks so I made a fall card for the season.


The pumpkin images are from the September Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive Blends.  I then fussy cut them out and used them on a wreath die cut from the Arrange A Wreath Bundle.  The sentiment, small flowers (stamped in Cajun Craze ink) and the bow die cut from Cajun Craze Card are all from the wreath set.  I die cut a white circle to fit in the Crumb Cake wreath and glued the inner leaves and parts of the thin circle to the white die cut.  I fussy cut the flowers and glued them and the bow to the wreath and mounted it with foam tape to a Crushed Curry panel embossed with the Pinewood Planks EF.  I then mounted the pumpkins with foam tape. I am pleased with the final card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,

JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. We have so much to be thankful for! What a lovely way to remind us of that, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful card, JoAnn! LOVE all of the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.