Thursday, October 1, 2020

Maculine Birthday Card

 Hello Friends.  Today I have a masculine birthday card to share.  This was made for my granddaughter's friend's dad.  He rides and trains horses so she wanted a cowboy/horse theme.  She said he loved the card.


I downloaded this image from Pinterest and colored it with Copics and Promarkers. I sponged some lt. blue ink for the sky area.  I then die cut it with a stitched rectangle die and matted it with Basic Gray. The sentiment is from SU Blossoms in Bloom, also die cut with a small stitched rectangle die and matted with Basic Gray.  The image and sentiment are mounted with foam tape on a white panel embossed with the Stone EF (retired) and then on a white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,

JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome, JoAnn! Wonderful job of coloring! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful on coloring. The red shirt stands out. Super nice man card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.