Monday, October 19, 2020

Happy Anniversary for The Flower Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this for a sweet couple at church using the Flower Challenge - Circle/Circles challenge.

 

It is also their 4th Birthday challenge.  Congratulations to the Flower Challenge.

 

Here is my card.

The white panel is embossed with QuicKutz Polka Dots EF (lots of circles there).  I then die cut the white circle and black scallop circle mat with SU Layering Circles dies.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Many Mates on the circle and mounted it with foam tape.  The flower from SU So Much Love is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Calypso Coral and Old Olive Blends.  I added foam tape to the lower portion of the flower and glued the top portion to the circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
 JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo Ann I love your colouring of the flower and that big dot background. Fabulous Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pretty coral flower and how the narrow black frame makes it pop! Another fantastic anniversary card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the coloring of the flower and leaves-so rich!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.