Friday, October 23, 2020

Saddle Up & Celebrate

 Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card to share.  This is for a 3 year old at church.  Her family has horses and they all ride, so I thought this image was perfect for her.

The image and sentiment are from MFT  Saddle Up & Celebrate.  I colored the image with Copics and die cut it with the matching die.  I used a white stitched circle die cut and stamped some grass, with a very old stamp, then sponged the green over it.  I also sponged some lt. blue for the sky and then mounted the cowgirl with foam tape.  The circle is also mounted with foam tape.  The pattern papers are from my scraps and matched the coloring perfectly.  The white panel is embossed with SU Stone EF (retired).  I flagged the ends of the sentiment banner with a punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


2 comments:

  1. This little cowgirl is adorable, JoAnn! How fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect image for this little girl! Your coloring is FAB too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.