Thursday, October 8, 2020

Winner for our 200th Challenge at Seize the Birthday.

 Hello friends. Thank you to everyone that joined us for our 200th challenge.  We enjoyed looking at everyone's lovely cards.  I used random.org to pick my winner and it is Christine.  She commented on all the design team blogs and also made a lovely card for our challenge.


Christine please e-mail me at scrappingnana4 at yahoo.com with your mailing address and I will get your prize off to you.   Thank you for your entry and for all the nice comments you left on our blogs.

Our new challenge will begin in one hour.  I hope to see you in our gallery.

Happy Stamping,

JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for offering a prize as a part of this wonderful celebration. I love the florals and the fun dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.