Saturday, September 5, 2020

Birthday Blessings

Good morning friends.  I have a cute little birthday card to share today.  This one is for a little one at church.
I used this cute image from Penny Black called Beautiful Day.  I colored her with Promarkers and think she turned out so cute.  I added Wink of Stella to her wings, but it doesn't show up in the photo.  I sponged the blue sky and green grass and added an older stamp grass image on top.  I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die.  The sentiment is by Verve and cut with banner die.  Both of these are mounted with foam tape on a tiny pink check panel cut with MFT Blueprints 27 die from Sunny Studio DSP.

I am linking to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes.

I will also link to Darnell's NBUS Challenge as I have not used this stamp set before.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Your coloring is perfect, JoAnn. The wee one will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful, JoAnn! Love those pink polka dots and that adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she a cutie? Neat idea on doing the grass. Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little image that you have colored so beautifully. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She will love it, JoAnn! Your coloring is really excellent and I can imagine the schparkle on her wings! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.