Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Happy Birthday for Color Hues

 Hello friends.  I made a birthday card for the Color Hues Challenge - Peach & Green.

 


I used Clearly Besotted Perfect Peonies stamp & die set.  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with SU Pale Papaya and Granny Apple Green Blends.  After die cutting, I mounted it with foam tape on a white panel cut with Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor dies.  I have had these dies for a number of years but forget to use them.  I mounted the white panel over a panel of Granny Apple Green and then onto the peach card base.  The sentiment is from The Greetery Arched Sentiments.

I am also linking to the April Triple B Challenge as I love making cards with flowers.
 Please share our badge!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful florals and a wonderful border make one great card! That sentiment from The Greetery is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, JoAnn! Those flowers look like they were meant to be colored peach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL JoAnn! Love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in peach! Beautifully coloured. Great use of the colour duos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, as always. And you seem to have the perfect background/border dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo Ann, this has so many of the things I love! You used the colors beautifully, adding jut the right die to dress it up. the sentiment is bold and elegant! I'm so glad you joined us to play at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty use of peach and green, JoAnn! Love this spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way the framed edge finish off the card so perfectly! Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.