Thursday, April 4, 2024

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this one for some good friends who are celebrating their 50th Anniversary next week so I used cream and gold foil.


I used Spellbinders Diamond Plaid EF to emboss the background panel and used the debossed side. The flowers are all from Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms die set, cut in cream and gold foil.  I die cut a cream circle for the gold embossed sentiment (Verve) and matted it with a gold circle.  I mounted the 3 large flowers with foam tape around the circle and added all the other pieces with glue. I really like the card and hope they do also.

I am linking to The Flower Challenge - add layers, I have several layers on my card.
 

Please share our badge! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. I like that you used cream instead of white with the gold! This is beautiful, JoAnn and I think your friends will, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning JoAnn!!!! Love your design and use of the cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the gold touches you put in there for the 50th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card for a very special occasion. They will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card for your friend's anniversary, JoAnn! The cream and gold give it such an elegant look and you've added so much wonderful texture with the embossing and layered flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so elegant, JoAnn! Perfect for a 50th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an elegant anniversary card, JoAnn. I may be CASEing this since I have the flowers and the embossing folder. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.