Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have birthday card to share today, made with more new Pinkfresh Studios stamp & die sets.  This one is Berries & Blossoms, It is one big stamp and the one die cuts all the pieces at once.  You can arrange them any way you like. I have the stencils also, but did not use them this time.  I was inspired by this card on Pinterest (thanks Bette).  I changed the colors, embossed panel, sentiment, and a little of the layout.

 
I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics (flowers) and SU Soft Succulent Blends (leaves).  I also stamped the sentiment from The Greetery in Soft Succulent ink and die cut with the matching die. I glued the flowers and sentiment to the embossed panel and did not raise them.   The background panel is embossed with Taylored Expressions Weathered EF (love the texture from this EF). 

I will also add this one to The Flower Challenge - Add Layers. (lots of layers in the flowers).

and Darnell's NBUS as this is my first time using my new set.

Grab our badge to display on your blog. 

and to The Card Concept - April Flowers (clean & layered style).

 Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. How have I missed this Pinkfresh set, it's fantastic! Love those little strawberries and the softness of your colors. This is a delightful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so so pretty, JoAnn! I love the embossed texture and cascading berries. Thanks for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card JoAnn!! Love the clean design and the colors are perfect with our challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this month. Karen KJ(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.