Saturday, April 13, 2024

Baby Album for a friend

 Hello friends.  A friend requested I make her a baby album for her niece and they are not finding out the sex before it is born so I had to use neutral colors, mostly green and yellow.  I thought I would share the photos of it here so there quite a few photos.  Hope you enjoy looking at it.

This is the cover.  The letters are cut with my Cricut.  I had the image already printed so I colored it with Copics and die cut in a circle with a green circle mat.
 
This is the inside cover and page 1 which has a flap that opens.

This is page 1 with the flap opened.

This is pages 2 & 3 with side pockets and photo mats in them.

This is  pages 4 & 5 with bottom pockets and photo mats.

This is pages 6 & 7 with center bands and photo mats under them.

This is pages 8 & 9. Page 8 has 2 flaps that open.

This is page 8 with the flaps open.
 
This is page 10 and the inside back cover with a "waterfall" photo holder.

 This is the back cover. 

My friend loves the album and she said she knows her niece will love it also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping and crafting,
JoAnn



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful album and the die cut photo mats are gorgeous. Each page is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, JoAnn! I'm sure the parents to be will enjoy filling this darling album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby albums are so sweet and you put so much love in them, JoAnn! A wonderful keepsake for the baby and the parents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.