Thursday, April 11, 2024

STB - Any Color & Green

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Nancy has chosen the "Topping" option of "Any Color & Green".  Of course, it can be anything goes, as long as it is for a birthday.

 


 For my card I chose yellow as my other color.  I used an older yellow pattern paper from my stash and these beautiful stamped Tulips by Waffle Flower.  I colored the tulips with SU Daffodil Delight and Old Olive (green) Blends.  I fussy cut the tulips as I don't have the matching die.  The white panel is cut with a die from a friend and mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from an older (and favorite) SU set.  I mounted the tulips with foam tape and added 3 yellow clear gems.

I will add this to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used the Tulips stamp set and also the lacy frame die.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
and also at Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms & Butterflies 
Please share our badge! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

13 comments:

  1. You've done a fabulous job fussy cutting those tulips, JoAnn! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fussy cutting that bouquet was a labor of love! Beautiful card, JoAnn, Love the nice yellow background and the white decorative panel to make the tulips shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tulips, JoAnn - they always call Spring to my mind! Love the label too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful floral card. I'm always amazed at people who fussy cut. Not one of my favorite things to do. Lol Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely and I can always count on you making a feminine and beautiful card. I adore the delicate spring tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would have never known you fussy cut those Tulips, JoAnn. Exceptional job and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JoAnn, your card is so pretty, I love the clean look and those beautiful tulips! Thanks for having me as your surprise party guest this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pretty yellow tulips, JoAnn! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty design! I just love yellow tulips ... such a happy color/flower! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fussy cut? That's superbly executed! Love the gorgeous tulips and your lovely card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card JoAnn, fabulous work fussy cutting the tulips too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The soft yellow is so great with the green. The die goes perfectly with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.