Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Anniversary Card for Friends

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I have 4 to make for May and this one is going to a sweet young couple.


I received some new goodies from Pinkfresh Studio and this is one of the sets - Blooming Branch.  I ordered the stamps, dies, and stencils and they are so fun to play with.  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the stencils to blend the inks over the image: Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo for the blooms and Wild Wasabi for the leaves.  Going over the leaves with the same ink makes it darker using the 2nd leaf stencil.  I used a marker to color the flower centers, even though there is a stencil for them.  I also did not use the 3rd flower layer stencil as I like them the way they were.  I die cut the image and mounted it with foam tape to a panel embossed with an older Tim Holtz Alterations EF, and then  mounted the panel to my white card base.  I really like the finished card and enjoyed using the stencils, which I don't do often.

I will enter this in a few challenges:

LOVE to have you SHARE our BADGE 
 
and The Flower Challenge - Add Layers 
 
and also Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time using this new set. 
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
and to The Card Concept's April flowers inspiration. Inspired by the pretty pink blooms.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This is extra pretty, JoAnn! I think that sweet young couple will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flowering branch, JoAnn! I love how you've blended with the stencil. Such a sweet anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June is my month for anniversary cards, JoAnn. This is such a lovely one. I love the movement in the swag of flowers and that embossed background is great. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card JoAnn. The textured background looks lovely behind the pretty blooms. Thanks for joining in The Card Concept's April challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JoAnn. This is such a sweet card. You did a fabulous job on the cool background, with your color choices, and the textures you've achieved. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Joann. Love the white on white with the pink flowers. Perfect colors!1 Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts. Karen K(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.