Thursday, April 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday - Off the Edge

 Hello friends.  It is time for our  new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Shirley would like to see Off the Edge designs.  Of course as along as it is for a birthday, it is o.k.

 

I used Altenew Best Mom Stamp set and stamped the images off the top and bottom edges of a white panel.  I colored them with SU Azure Afternoon and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I matted the panel with a black mat and Azure Afternoon CS, and then to the white card base.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Go To Greetings in black - got it a little crooked but had already colored the images, so said that was it.  I still like the finished card.

 Be sure to check out all the inspiration by the team and our Party Guests over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Oh JoAnn, I love that you used that stamp set, it is one of my favorites as well!! Those blooms are so pretty and it looks like it is a wreath the way you stamped it off the edge! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, JoAnn! (It's not crooked at all if you lean your head to the side!) I love the colors and know that anyone would be happy to receive this beauty! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those beautiful blue flowers and the overall look of this fun birthday card. It's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this to be a fun challenge as well. Love flowers on a card and I love how you've arranged your design. Plenty of room for that sentiment in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, another lovely floral card. So pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter how the sentiment stamped the card is still lovely and you can’t beat handmade. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty floral image JoAnn and the sentiment is perfectly balanced in the space, gorgeous card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your Off The Edge flowers curl around the card, JoAnn, great interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.