Friday, December 16, 2022

A Couple of Christmas Cards

 Hello friends.  I have a couple of Christmas cards to share today.

I used the Joy Nativity die from Cottage Cutz on both cards - I love this die and enjoy using it because it is about the true meaning of Christmas.  The first one is cut from copper foil and glued to a white SU Scalloped Contour die cut, then to a mat of the copper foil.  This panel is mounted on pattern paper (SU ret.) which has copper foil stars on it, then matted with a Night of Navy scallop mat (MFT Blueprints 27)..

The second card uses silver foil to cut the Joy die from, although the light is reflecting in it so it doesn't look like silver.  I mounted it to a white mat cut with MFT Rounded Banner Stax die, shortened to the length I needed and mounted with foam tape.. The silver foil pattern paper is from a Christmas pack from Hobby Lobby.  The sentiment is also from an older MFT set cut with a stitched flag die and mounted with foam tape.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love this die cut, JoAnn. It does give the true meaning of Christmas! Both of these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards, JoAnn! I do love the die cuts as well. What a wonderful way to use the 'O'! Thank you very much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.