Wednesday, December 28, 2022

New Christmas Card

 Hello friends.  It is never too early to start making Christmas cards for next year so I have made a card with a new to me die, Tim Holtz Seasonal Sketch,  I saw so many pretty cards on Pinterest made with this die, so naturally I had to get it.  I didn't get a chance to use it on my cards for this year but will definitely be using it a lot in 2023.


I started with a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 panel of white card stock and blended Pine Needles DOI over the lower section blended up to the upper left.  I then embossed this panel with Spellbinders Loops EF and mounted it to the card base.  I die cut the flower layers from pink and gold foil and glued them together.  The leaves are cut from green card by Recollections from Michael's, and gold foil.  I glued the layers together and then snipped them apart to place them where I wanted to under the pretty flowers (poinsettias).  Impression Obsession Peace die is cut from gold foil and glued to the top section.

I will link to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used this die set.

Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. How lovely, JoAnn! The foils and the colors make this so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING Christmas card JoAnn. Great start to your stash for 2023. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous poinsettias, JoAnn! I love the gold outlines with the colored centers! The leaves are a perfect fit and your ink blending is so smooth and perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.