Monday, December 26, 2022

Christmas Ornaments

 Hello friends.  I hope you all had a safe and good Christmas.  

Today I am sharing some Christmas ornaments I made for the grandchildren.  They all loved them and I did too.

I used some wooden circles I had in my stash of craft supplies and painted them with acrylic paints.  I was inspired by several ornaments I saw on Pinterest.  The bottom right ornament I stamped a snowman using Staz-on Black ink and then painted the image.  I went over the lines with a Micron pen after painting.  The other images were free-hand painted.  I had my daughter drill small holes in the tops to add Baker's Twine to hang them with.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. They are so sweet! I can see why everyone liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable JoAnn!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty ornaments, JoAnn! I'm sure your grandchildren treasure them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.