Monday, December 19, 2022

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this one for some dear friends at church.


 I used my new SU Framed Florets stamp and die set for all the elements.  I stamped the flowers and colored them with SU Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends, then die cut them with the matching dies.  I cut a white panel (4x5-1/4) and die cut the heart frame, then used an oval die to cut the center.  The lt. pink panel is stamped with a sentiment from JustRite Large Fancy Sentiments.  I then mounted the white panel with foam tape to the pink panel.  I also die cut the leaf spray in Pear Pizzazz and mounted them along with the flower die cuts to the white panel.  
 
 
 
 
and also to Darnell's  NBUS  as this is the first time I have used this stamp & die set.
 
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card to help your friends celebrate their big day. Lovely work JoAnn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a pretty stamp image, and the window cut out is pretty too. Thanks again for joining at NBUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pink flowers and that heart frame is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the JustRite fancy stamps? I’ve looked online and can’t find i! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite old and may not be available anymore.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.