Friday, December 30, 2022

Gnome Birthday Card

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.  My friend wanted a card for her niece who likes gnomes.  This gave me a chance to use this Spellbinders March 2022 Stamp of the Month - Spring Gnomes.  It is my first time using the set and it really turned out cute, my friend loved it.


For the background panel, I blended Salty Ocean and Bundled Sage DOI ink and then stamped an old stamp where the ground and sky meet.    I stamped the image and colored her with Copics.  I then fussy cut her, then mounted her with foam tape to the background panel.  The balloons were stamped, colored with Copics and die cut with MFT Beary Special Birthday.  I also added foam tape to the back of the balloons.  The sentiment is from a new SU set Best Day (January-April 2023 Mini Catalog). This panel was mounted on a black scallop mat cut with MFT Blueprints 27.

Another one for NBUS 
Grab our badge to display on your blog.

and for Happy Litlle Stampers Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes
 
  
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Great birthday card. It's so cheerful and "happy". I'm loving the background you created and the gnome is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable gnome and a beautiful scene for her to play in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy New Year!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.