Friday, December 9, 2022

Jesus is The Reason for the Season

 Hello friends.  I have another Christmas card to share today.  I love making cards that show the true meaning for Christmas.  I made 4 of these cards last night. I was inspired by this card  I saw on Pinterest.


I made a card similar to this before using the same nativity die from Impression Obsession but this one is different.  I die cut the nativity pieces from white and the star from brushed gold.   I used 2 circle dies to die cut the frame and the larger one to cut the background circle.  I then blended Faded Jeans DI.over the circle, keeping it lighter at the bottom.  I then glued the frame and nativity pieces to the blended circle panel and mounted it with foam tape to the background layer embossed with SU Tasteful Textile EF (ret.).  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms Christmas Blessings stamp set stamped in Marina Mist ink and die cut with the matching die.  I mounted it with foam tape also.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty in pale blue and white! I especially like the circle frame you added! I have this die...I may need to CASE this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful serene looking Xmas card JoAnn! Wishing you and yours much Joy at Christmas ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft blue background for this sweet Nativity, JoAnn! Lovely texture in the background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.