Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Birthday Wishes

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  This is for my granddaughter.  Her birthday is in a couple of weeks, in fact, I have several family birthdays in January and have several more to make.


   The flower and leaves are from PTI Into the Blooms Dahlia.  I cut the flower from SU Sweet Sorbet and the leaves from SU Soft Succulent.   I shaped the flower petals and then glued the layers together.  I added a gold glitter gem to the center.  I glued  thin strips of gold foil to the Sahara Sand card panel and angled the ends.  I flicked specks with the Sweet Sorbet Blend marker by tapping it against the lid of the marker.  The sentiment is from SU Framed Florets.

 
 
 
and Happy Litlle Stampers Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card for your granddaughter, JoAnn! The red flower really sings against the kraft card stock. LOVE the design with your foiled strips. Very creative and beautiful way to frame the flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright and beautiful flower! I love how the gold strips add an elegant frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.