Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Cowboy Birthday

 Hello friends.  I am sharing a birthday card I made for my twin brother.  He grew up working on ranches and riding horses and I know he will love this card.  He is still a cowboy. 😀

I die cut the image (Paper Rose Stockman with Horse die) from black cardstock and mounted it on a white panel that I had blended Distress Oxide Ink over.  I used Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, and Spiced Marmalade to resemble a sunset sky.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set.  It is a quick card but perfect for my brother.

 
 
 
and Happy Litlle Stampers Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes
 
 
 
and also to Darnell's  NBUS  as this is the first time I have used this die.

  Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Terrific card for your twin -- I love the image, and your great ink blending. TFS at NBUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cowboy card, JoAnn! I'm sure your brother loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silhouetted cowboy against the setting sun background. Thanks for linking up at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.