Monday, January 2, 2023

It's the Best Day

 Hello friends.  HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I have a new birthday card to share today.  This one is for a young girl at church who is turning 6 next week.


I used this cute image from MFT Sweet BD Wishes, stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored her with Copics, fussy cut her out and then mounted with foam tape.  The white curved panel is die cut with SSS  Dot Scallop Border, then mounted over a panel of pink plaid paper from my stash.  The sentiment is from SU Best Day (new Jan- April Mini Catalog).  I added 3 tiny pink pearls for a little bling.

I am linking to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Party, as she definitely has to have a party for her birthday.
 Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. Another cute birthday card, JoAnn! Great job of coloring and I love the layout and plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.