Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Birthday Kitty

 Hello friends.  I was inspired by the colors and the sketch over at Inspired By Challenge and made this birthday card for a little one at church. I love the blues, greens and yellows in the photo.

 

 
I used a Balmy Blue card base, white panel and blue & green DSP by SU.  I did change the right side pieces as I wanted the papers to be opposite one another.  I hope that is o.k.  I stamped the cute image from SU Best Day and colored with SU Blends, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green for the hat, cupcake wrapper and balloon and So Saffron for the cute kitty.  I added a little gray under the image for a shadow.  The sentiment is from the same set.  The white panel is cut with a Stitched Rectangle die and mounted with foam tape.

 Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. So fun! LOVE your birthday CAT! Great colours and papers for the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors and this cat makes me smile! A fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and great colors! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp!!! This card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! What are the dimensions for the dsp?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The large green is 2-5/8 x 2-5/8, small green is 1-1/4 x1-3/4; Long blue s 1-1/4 x 3-1/8. They are glued on a white panel 4 x 5-1/4. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.