Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Happy Anniversary for some friends

 Hello friends. It has been a week since I posted a card but have been busy.  I have an anniversary card I made for some good friends to share today.


I used my new SU Two-Tone Flora stamp and die set. This is a layered stamp set and I love using it.  I stamped the flowers in Pacific Point ink, stamping off once for the main layer and full strength for the detail layer. The leaves were stamped in Soft Succulent ink and die cut.  I cut a panel of white (4 by 5-1/4) and embossed with the Tasteful Textile EF (ret.).  I cut the smaller white panel with a Scallop Contours die and glued the leaves and one flower down, then added the other flower with foam tape.  The sentiment is stamped in Pacific Point ink and is from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments - I have had this set for a long time and love the font in the sentiments.   I mounted this panel to the card and added 3 dark blue rhinestones for the finishing touch.

I am linking this to several challenges -

The Flower Challenge - use your latest stamp/dies
 
 
 
and to Darnell's NBUS challenge.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

9 comments:

  1. Your flower spray is so pretty, JoAnn. Love it paired with the scalloped panel and the texture from the embossed background. Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! You do blue so well and these flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, JoAnn! You've checked all the boxes with your texture, framing, beautiful bouquet in lovely colors, wonderful flowing sediment, and perfectly-placed trio of bling! A++ Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. 💗💗💗 this. I saw this on SSS Wednesday Challenge and had to stop by for a closer look. I would love for you to enter it into my new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your beautiful flowers remind me of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, Disneyworld, FL. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge, and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Have a creative week.
    Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This caught my eye at NBUS -it's so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place!
    Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nearly monochromatic card, JoAnn! The elegant blue goes so well with the beautiful flowers and the fancy font of the sentiment! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn, this is a lovely card and the scalloped panel on the embossed mat makes it very special. Would you mind if I CASE this card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceresa, yes it is fine if you CASE my card. Thanks for your lovely comment.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.