Friday, February 24, 2023

Happy Birthday for the Krafty Chicks Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card I am sharing made for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions.

Krafty Chicks Challenge

 For my card I used Spellbinders Sunflower and Ladybugs die set for the flower and leaves.  I cut the flower 3 times from light yellow card and shaped the petals before gluing them together.  The kraft center is cut 2 times and the brown stamens (tiny stars) are cut 2 times and piled together with glue.  I think it turned out pretty cool.  The leaves are cut from Pear Pizzazz and shaped with my stylus.  I had this golden tan card (from a friend), cut to 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 and embossed it with Spellbinders Flowers and Leaves EF.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Go To Greetings in Early Espresso on white and cut a strip to go across the card and added Early Espresso strips under the edges of the panel, then glued to the embossed panel.  I glued the flowers and leaves above the sentiment panel and glued the whole panel to a white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. The shaping of the petals and center make this flower so gorgeous, JoAnn! So much texture begs to be touched!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.