Friday, February 10, 2023

You Make My Heart Race

 Hello friends.  I made a card for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fun With Dies and they are showcasing MFT products.  I used this sweet MFT stamp and die set called You Make My Heart Race -  isn't she cute.  This is for a young girl at church whose birthday is Valentine's Day.

I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copics and SU Blends - Flirty Flamingo (scooter) and Balmy Blue (dress).  I die cut the white panel with a Stitched Rectangle die and blended blue ink for the sky and gray for the road.  I added a thin black mat and mounted it to a piece of pattern paper from my stash, and then to the card base.  The image is mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment and die are from Hero Arts Ribbon Message Stamp & Cut, which I have had for quite a while.  I stamped the sentiment in black and colored it in with Flirty Flamingo and mounted it with foam tape also. 
 
I will also link to Darnell's NBUS Challenge as this is the first time I have used this new set.

Grab our badge to display on your blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


2 comments:

  1. She’s so adorable. Beautifully coloured and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little gal on her scooter is so cute! Love that patterned paper behind her too that makes me think celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.