Monday, February 13, 2023

Happy Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  This is for a sweet young couple at church.


I used one of my favorite new flower dies - Spellbinders Club Blooms (January Large Die of the Month Club).  It makes the prettiest flowers in white or colors.  I die cut the layers in white and blended SU Balmy Blue ink to the centers.  I glued them together and added a fancy rhinestone (Hobby Lobby) to the centers.  The background panel is cut from Balmy Blue and embossed with SSS Spun Glass EF.  The leaves and bud stems are die cut with some green from my stash and the buds are cut from Balmy Blue.  I added these around the flower cluster after gluing the buds on the stems.  The sentiment is from an older stamp I have had for several years and has no name on it.  I die cut it with MFT Essential Stitched Sentiments dies and mounted it with foam tape.  I added some small clear rhinestones for more sparkle and shine.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

5 comments:

  1. WOW! You continue to amaze me with your blue creations! I can see why this is a favorite flower...it's GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty JoAnn! The pearls and rhinestones give it sparkle. So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Anniversary card JoAnn. The layered flowers are gorgeous. Love the white blooms with blue centers. Gorgeous over the embossed background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the most beautiful flowers, JoAnn! I love these with the blue centers and matching buds and embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Jo Ann, love the blue and white, those flowers and the stunning background. Thank you so much for joining us at the Flower challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.