Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Happy Birthday for Color Hues

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I made this one using the colors at the Color Hues Challenge - Sage & Coral.

 

I used a new stamp & die set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called My Savior's Love for the petty blooms & leaves.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with SU Blends Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze for the blooms, and Soft Succulent for the leaves.  I cut them with the matching dies but also did a little fussy cutting to remove some of the white edge.  I used a die from Sizzix Layered Plaid for the white panel and added a panel of SU Soft Succulent card behind it.  I mounted this to the white card base.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Peaceful Moments in Calypso Coral ink and die cut it with a stitched oval die.  I mounted the sentiment and the flowers with foam tape.

 
 

and also to Darnell's NBUS Challenge.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love this color combo. I really like your card. I think your coral is spot on. A Beautiful card. BTW I got mine fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this elegant floral design. That BG die is so beautiful ! Great use of the challenge colors.Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful, JoAnn! I think you have the best cover-plates in your stash. Your colors are terrific! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant design JoAnn, love the white die cut cover plate trellis, it really makes the flowers sing. THanks for linking up at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks absolutely beautiful JoAnn. Colours are beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.