Friday, January 13, 2023

Happy Birthday for 3 challenges

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I had 3 different challenges in mind when I made this card.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, the colors from Color Throwdown Challenge (red, green and brown) and AAA Birthday Challenge - Anything Birthday Goes.

I stamped the pretty bud from Altenew Peony Bouquet 3 times, colored it with SU Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green, and then die cut it with the matching die.  I die cut 3 small stitched squares from SU Chocolate Chip (ret.) to mount them on.  I mounted them with foam tape under the bud and glued the stems down.  The green pattern paper is from my stash.  The sentiment from SU Celebrate With Flowers (ret.) is stamped in Choc. Chip ink.  I thought the vertical sentiment would be perfect with the sketch design.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

        

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card and well done on combining all the challenges into one card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these peony buds, JoAnn! Fantastic way to use these colors and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty flowers and colors! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and great combination of challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Your flowers look gorgeous and the vertical sentiment is perfect for the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely complilation JoAnn !! Beautiful Card :) Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delicate card with beautiful flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.