Monday, January 30, 2023

Make My Monday - Love is in the Air

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card for the new Make My Monday Challenge - Love is in the Air.  I thought an anniversary card was perfect for this theme as there is always love in the air when celebrating an anniversary.



I used Memory Box LaRue Heart to die cut the heart from a white panel.  I then embossed the panel with SU Tasteful Textile EF, glued it to the red panel and then glued the white heart back in.  The banner and sentiment are from SU Always in My Heart Stamp & die set (ret.).  I folded the ends of the banner and mounted it with foam tape in the middle and glued the ends down.  I added some red rhinestones for a little bling.
 
.Right Click to Save

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.