Monday, January 9, 2023

Another January Anniversary Card

Hello friends.  I have another anniversary card I am sharing today.  This is the last one for January.


I used my new Spellebinders Optical Arches  EF on the white panel and matted it with a black scallop mat cut with an MFT Blueprints 27 die.  The sentiment is from SU Celebrating You cut with an MFT die as is the black mat.   The flowers are some I had already stamped and laying in my stash of unused items.  I don't remember who they are by.  I had several of them so I colored two with SU Sweet Sorbet and Granny Apple Green Blends.  The originals only have 2 blooms but I colored another one and cut one of the blooms to make it fuller.  I mounted the flowers and sentiment with foam tape.

 I will link to Darnell's NBUS challenge as this is the first time I have used this EF.
 
Grab our badge to display on your blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. These flowers are gorgeous and they really pop on that white background! Love this, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, JoAnn! I hope you enjoyed the holidays! I love your pretty anniversary card design and that awesome e/f! Great texture! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.