Monday, January 30, 2023

Festive Friday Challenge

 Hello friends, would you believe this is my 3rd post today but I wanted to share this birthday card I made for my great-granddaughter, and she loved it.  I used the Festive Friday Challenge - Wear Red Day.

 

From the Inspo List I chose red, clothes, hat, and texture.  I embossed the white panel with SU Paint Texture EF, then added strips of older SU pattern paper in red check and blue print.  I stamped the image from MFT Saddle Up and Celebrate Stamps and dies (I can't find it on there website so it must be discontinued).  I colored her with Copics and cut her out.  I die cut a circle and sponged blue for the sky and green for the grass, and also stamped some grass images.  I mounted the cowgirl with foam tape to the circle and mounted the circle with foam tape also.  The sentiment from the same set was die cut with a die and mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

4 comments:

  1. So glad you shared that adorable card with us at Festive Friday! Such a nice design and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cowgirl is adorable, JoAnn, as I'm sure your great-granddaughter is too! Who wouldn't love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not surprised your grand-daughter loved it! I love that sassy sentiment and it is perfect with your beautifully colored cowgirl. I love all the texture on the base and how your DSP choices highlight the main colors on your sweet cowgirl's clothing. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Love that sweet little cowgirl. You did a wonderful job coloring her. THank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.