Thursday, November 3, 2022

Christmas Tag

 Hello friends.  I have a Christmas tag to share today.  I don't make too many tags but had to do this one  for JUGS Wild-Card Week which is Holiday Gift Tags.

 

 I used an older MFT Stitched Tag die to cut my tag.  I then blended DOI Peeled Paint over the bottom left corner where I wanted to place my poinsettia spray.  I used SSS Holiday Sprigs and matching dies for the poinsettia and the mistletoe sprig.  I colored the images with Copics and added Diamond Stickles to the center of the poinsettia and the berries.  The poinsettia is two layers separated with foam tape.  The sentiment is also from the same set.  I punched a hole in the top and added white & silver ribbon and tied with white & silver Baker's Twine.
 
I am also linking to NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) as this is the first time I have used this set even though I have had it a while.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful poinsettia. I make lot of tags to give as hostess gifts. I am going to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag, JoAnn. The sponging is perfect and the added Stickles gives it just the shimmer of Christmas. Thanks for joining us for Word Week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag JoAnn! Your soft coloring is sooooooo pretty! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag JoAnn! LOVE this set and just bought it for myself. Thanks for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tag, JoAnn! It's a gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne... a gorgeous poinsettia... somehow I feel like this is the year of the poinsettia in challenges. So funny how trends go. Love your tag and as always, thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty JoAnn! I love the poinsettia with the mistletoe and those lovely sparkly berries. Your tag would make a great card topper too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous tag!! Wow! Thanks for sharing with us over at NBUS. Bonnie guest DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.