Thursday, November 10, 2022

Seize the Birthday - Many of Something

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time out "Topping" option was chosen by Ashwini and it is Many of Something.  If you are not into the "Topping" option, just make it for a birthday.

Also, a big welcome to our new team member Linda Snodgrass.  Glad to have you with us Linda.

 

I had started to use SU Wreath Builder dies with some small blooms but ended up using Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and die cut many blooms and many leaves for my card. The colors are SU Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie for the blooms and buds. I added brown enamel dots to the centers of the blooms.  The leaves are Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi (ret.).  I did cut apart the wreath die cut for the lighter green leaves.  I arranged these on a white panel embossed with SU Painted Texture EF.  The sentiment is from an older Verve set.  I used a corner rounder to round the edges and mounted it with foam tape.  The white panel is added to a mat of Mango Melody and then to the white card base.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you join us for this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

12 comments:

  1. I love your many flowers! So happy and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and pretty flowers, JoAnn! Hope you are making it through the storm okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can not go wrong wishing someone a happy birthday with these gorgeous flowers! The painted texture EF is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set and every time you use it I love it more. Pretty colors and layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a refreshing color scheme. I know that it is fall, but this card just says SPRING to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Great colors used too. I adore the mixed font!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Joann, for the welcome. Love your bright and beautiful card. Very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really enjoying all of your die cut floral cards with the embossed backgrounds!!! Another beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh..this is one die set that I would love to have! The florals look really amazing, JoAnn! Gorgeous, stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've inspired me to buy this set JoAnn,! Love these flowers and the gorgeous textured background, beautiful card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice of colours for all of your fabulous flowers. Terrific layout and textured background too. A beautiful card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your many flowers and leaves, JoAnn! And I may need to get that EF ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.