Saturday, November 5, 2022

Merry Christmas card

 Hello friends.  I am working on getting my Christmas cards done for this year, still have quite a few to go.


I had these two poinsettias from SSS Holiday Sprigs stamped, colored, and die cut and ready to use.  I was deciding how I wanted to use them and was inspired by a card on Pinterest by Bette Manning. I embossed a lt. gray background with a die and used the de-bossed side. I then used my white ink and a dobber to ink the raised lines.  I just received my MFT order yesterday with the Pretty Poinsettias stamp set and matching dies so I stamped 2 each of the foliage and berries from that set, colored with Copics, then die cut them.  I arranged two sprays in opposite corners and added the die cut white circle with a sentiment from SU For Unto Us stamp set.  I added two yellow glittery dots to the centers of the poinsettias and 3 small red rhinestones on the sentiment panel.  The sentiment circle and poinsettias are mounted with foam tape and the foliage is just glued under the petals.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. What a classic design with the flower clusters around the circle - beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! This is gorgeous! It's truly a work of art and the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, JoAnn! I love your pretty arrangement - pinning this for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous, JoAnn. It makes me really glad this set is on it's way to me. I feel a CASE coming on. Thanks for the inspiration my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card JoAnn! I just bought this set and am having fun playing with it. Your card has inspired me ... I love the layered poinsettias!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I saw this one and had to compliment you on the design. Astonishing Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card. I love the embossed background and how you highlighted the raised areas. The poinsettias and foliage are so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.