Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas Money Holders

 Hello friends.  I made these money holders for Christmas to give to my grandchildren. They are grown and it is easier to give them money so they can get what they want.  I will link them up at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Not a Card


 I used an older Recollections 12x12 Christmas pad for the papers and it also had the cute tags in it, which I fussy cut.  I stamped the sentiment on the bottom two form a couple of SU Christmas sets.  I used a scalloped border die to cut the flaps with.  I also added Velcro dots for the closure.

I have two more to make but wanted to get these linked to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge before it closes.

 Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. Cash is always welcome and what a pretty way to present it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.