Thursday, November 24, 2022

CASE a Seize the Birthday Designer

 This is Seize the Birthday's last challenge for 2022 and Barbara has chosen our topping option to CASE a STB Designer.

 

I chose to copy this card of Barbara's as I really love it.  Heat embossing is her favorite technique and I enjoy it also.

 

This is my card

I did gold heat embossing on a panel of Midnight Muse card (SU ret.) using the large floral image from SSS Beautiful Flowers, stamping off the edge like Barbara did.  I also used a large sentiment from Waffle Flower Happy Birthday Sentiments.  I used Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing powder for the embossing.  I mounted the 5-1/2 by 4-1/4 blue panel on my white card base and I was done.  I am really pleased with the final result and I hope Barbara likes my CASE design..

Hop over to Seize the Birthday and check out which designer each team member decided to CASE.  I hope you will choose a designer and play in our fun challenge.  If you had rather do your own card, the only requirement is that it has to be for a birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

9 comments:

  1. I love your CASE design and wasn't it easy to do? It makes for a gorgeous card that looks more complicated that it was. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, I love your case of Barbara's elegant card, So stunning in the gold and navy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gold embossing on navy is just stunning! Gorgeous card JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, this is just as striking as Barbara's...I can see why you chose it! It is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a gorgeous case, JoAnn! Well done! I got your email and thanks so much! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gold and navy looks so classy together, gorgeous embossed design and a great CASE of Barbara's card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CASE, JoAnn! I love that you've kept the colors because the gold look exceptionally great on that navy! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked a gorgeous card to CASE, JoAnn, and you did a fabulous job on it! Navy and gold is such a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous CASE JoAnn. Love it. Gold and navy is always a striking combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.