Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Joy to the World

 Hello friends.  I am getting more Christmas cards done and this one is for the Color Hues Challenge.

 

The background panel is embossed with SP Forevergreen EF.  I used SU Cherry Cobbler to die cut the Waffle Flower Layered Poinsettia die.  I die cut two of the largest layer to make it a fuller flower.  I shaped the petals and layered it together, offsetting the layers, then added 3 small gold beads to the center. I used 2 shades of green to die cut the foliage from Spellbinders Holiday Blooms.  The gold die cuts are from a retired SU set.  Joy is cut from white then a layer of gold foil.  I have had the die for several years and there is no name on the package so I am not sure who makes it.  To the World is an older MFT set and is embossed with Ranger Fine Gold Embossing Powder.

 I will also link to The Flower Challenge - Add Embellishments

 


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

6 comments:

  1. That Waffle Flower poinsettia is just gorgeous! I never tire of seeing these beautiful red flowers on holiday cards, and yours is just wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layered poinsettia spray is so pretty and really pops off your embossed background. Gorgeous card JoAnn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo Ann,
    I just love the details in the poinsettia die, your extra fullness makes it even more beautiful! The embossed background adds just the right texture. A fabulous card and it's so elegant with the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good at shaping your floral petals , JoAnn! This card is just fabulous! Thanks for playing at Color Hues! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! This is an elegant and beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card you made JoAnn with this lovely Poinsettia die and pretty sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.