Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Sweetest Season for The Paper Players

 Hello friends.  I have another Christmas card to share today and I made this one for The Paper Players Challenge - CAS Christmas

ETA:  My card was chosen as one of the A Cut Above at the Paper Players.

 

The candy canes are from Reverse Confetti Joys of the Season. I have had this set for several years but this is the first time I have used it.  It has several lovely images and I am sure I will be using it again.  I stamped them with Momento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.  I then die cut them with the matching die and mounted them with foam tape to a panel embossed with SU Tasteful Textile EF (ret.).  The sentiment is from SU Sweetest Time (ret.), stamped in Lovely Lipstick ink and mounted with foam tape.  

I am also  linking to Krafty Chicks Challenge - CAS 

Right Click to Save

and linking to Darnell's NBUS challenge as this is the first time using this set.
 
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
and to Let's Squash It Challenge - Christmas card using embossing folder 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

6 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest card, JoAnn! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally used that image, JoAnn - totally adorable and it looks fab on that textured background!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, your candy canes have a shimmer I can see from here -- great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn your candy canes are perfectly coloured and I love the subtle embossed background too. A beautiful CAS card! Thanks for taking part in my CAS challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, JoAnn! I love the textured background behind your candy canes. Great job coloring with the Copics too, your shading looks great. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, JoAnn! Those festive candy canes pop on the clean layout and I especially love that little pop of texture you added. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.