Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  This is my second post today and I have an anniversary card to share that I made for a couple at church.


I watch a video by Tina Smith making this card using some new Spellbinders products (I used different products) and loved the technique she used with the small trellis die from SB Kaleidoscope Plaid set on the white panel. This set has 3 small dies you can layer together or use separately like this.  I cut the die 3 times as Tina did, once from the white scallop panel, which I die cut with SU  Scalloped Contours die.  I layered them together for sturdiness and dimension and placed them back in the cut out area..  I used a different floral spray from Spellbinders July 2021 Clear Stamp of the Month Club.  I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  I glued this to the white panel and them to a Pale Plum (ret.) mat.  The sentiment is from SU Celebrating You.  I mounted this to the white card base and my card was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.