Saturday, January 2, 2021

Birthday Wishes for Color Hues

 Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card for a friend that I made using the Color Hues 
 
 
I used Altenew Watercolor Stripes  Cover Die cut in White.  I also cut one in Smokey Slate but like the white one better and and glued the Smokey Slate cut outs in the openings.  I stamped the pretty flower from Altenew/Pinkfresh Celebrate Us and fussy cut it out.  I colored the flower with SU Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Blends and the leaves with Smokey Slate Blends.  I mounted the flower and the sentiment with foam tape.  I already had the sentiment stamped and die cut from a previous project, and just added a scalloped oval in Smokey Slate.  I added 3 small enamel dots for the final touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this, JoAnn! The colors are vibrant and the stripes add such interest. Your card is stunning! Love having you play at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red flower is so pretty on the gray and white stripes, JoAnn! A lovely birthday card for a winter birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you again at the Color Hues challenge! Your gray stripes are the perfect background for that lovely red flower. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn this is simply beautiful! I love the elegant simplicity!
    Thanks for playing along at The Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.