Monday, January 18, 2021

Thinking of You for Color Hues

 Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for the Color Hues Challenge - Navy and Cream I will be sending this card to a friend who needs a little encouragement.

 

I used 2 different stamps sets on my card, SU Butterfly Wishes (small flowers stamped in Night of Navy) and Good Morning Magnolia (sentiment stamped in Night of Navy). The tiny leaves sprigs are from the Positive Thoughts die set.  I embossed the Naturals Ivory cardstock with SU Dainty Diamomnds EF (you have to click on the photo to get a good look at it).  I die cut the two pattern papers with MFT Fishtail Flags dies and then two circle dies for the sentiment and mat.  I mounted the sentiment and small flowers with foam tape.  I colored 3 clear rhinestones with the Dark Night of Navy marker and added to the center of the flowers.  That finished my card and I am pleased with the final result.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

5 comments:

  1. This beautiful card is sure to bring her cheer. Love it, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful mix of patterned paper, die cuts and embossing, JoAnn! Classy card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another of your wonderful designs! The patterned paper banners work beautifully with your florals and sentiment circle. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, JoAnn! Love how delicate the flowers are. The patterned paper is perfect, too! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card I know your friend will appreciate! I think I may need that embossing folder. I am off to check if it is still available. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues and I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.