Saturday, January 9, 2021

Birthday Card for a Child

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a young one at church.  She will be 5 and I thought this would a cute card for her.


I used these cute mice from MFT It's A Mice Time to Celebrate.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Promarkers.  I fussy cut them out and mounted them with foam tape to a scallop panel cut with Sunny Studio Frilly Frames-Lattice.  I just used the outside border. and then inked with Distress Oxide Inks.  I stamped the grass with a stamp I have had for years, but it is great for the grass stems.  I stamped the sentiment from the mice set - I thought it was cute.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. These mice are adorable and your scene is so well done, JoAnn! She is going to LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday card above is so darn cute and great coloring. And your card below is so pretty with the Pink Fresh Wreath, but I'm afraid I would have re-stamped it as I am not a fan of fussy cutting. And you fussy cut both cards. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.